• Planning specifics will be done closer to the event but if two days that would mean a start after lunch on the Saturday as plenty of time for both legs... I think we want to avoid hotels at all costs even if one day.. so either first train down or crash at my parents place and get lifted to the start.

    Will make a decision on 1/2 days by end of March... so just pencil weekend out for time being if thats possible.


Avatar for Anton_D @Anton_D started