CS Grupetto Open meeting HHV

Posted on
of 4
/ 4
Last Next
  • Herne Hill Velodrome
  • Going 12
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

  • You know the drill. Make sure you're either helping on the day or riding. Club rule number 7

  • Boom!

  • Hoping to do some racing, but let me know if you end up needing more helpers. Maybe I can help Dan with sign on or something?

  • Details to follow but we want as many Grumps to race as possible .

  • How do we balance that with helping out?

    When we did team sprints I was so fuxxored had to lie down for rest of afternoon...

  • wait and see . I have a list of roles/jobs and will allocate depending on whether racing or not.

    Updates to follow once the behind the scenes stuff is sorted.

  • Yes, there has been a serious amount of heavyweight planning and hardcore activity happening behind the scenes already. More to follow very soon.

  • I have requested that day as my day off for the week, but it is unlikely that I will get it.
    How else can I contribute when I can't be present (other than provide cheese as a prize)?

  • That would be a shame but we respect the importance of the NYD cheese business.

    We can have a chat about ways of contributing on Friday (or some other time - no rush yet).

  • I have added on LFGSS


  • Nice work.

  • Can you guys click attending and keep bumping it please?

    I'm not sure how much of a problem this will be but all the speedsuit wearing red hook crit fans will be rocking up on the Sunday 7th for the NCBLTCKCLTC Tundertrack meeting...

  • Can't see that being much of a problem for us

  • Hi all. Can people start to circulate these things..


    Full flyer:

  • THanks Dan !

  • Dan- can send to euan at HH-thanks

  • Cool. I'll send it to LMNH later.

  • Do you have his email address?

  • Really nice Dan

  • Have we had these printed too?

  • Yep. There are a bunch waiting to be picked up by Will or anyone else who wants them at Canopy.

  • I pick up from Canopy tomorrow

  • Please keep those filofax's free for the 6th .

    A job list will shortly appear here but can you start thinking about your skill set. We will need sign on helpers, MC, gate marshalls, judges , bell ringer/lap counter and holders.

    If anyone wishes to be result co ordinator and can work a spreadsheet please let me know asap.

    We will need a Team Sprint Team - can you let Dan know if you are available for selection.

  • I'm hoping to do some racing and therefore available for selection

  • Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • Image
    • List
    • Quote
    • code
    • Preview

CS Grupetto Open meeting HHV

Posted by Avatar for Ricky @Ricky